Magna Park Phase 2, Milton Keynes
Magna Park, Milton Keynes
- 270,000 m3 Cut and fill earthworks
- 100,000 Tonnes of stone
- Highway roads and car parks. S278
- Highway drainage
- Gas, water, electric service installation
Barton were contracted by IDI Gazeley as Prinicipal Contractor to carry out the earthworks to 3 plots for warehouses and the associated infrastructure works, including a culvert underpass, all highway and drainage construction, service installation and car parking areas.
The works were carried out over an 18 month period, with phased handovers for the plots to allow the warehouses to be constructed in conjunction with the main infrastructure works, allowing the programme to be expedited.
Scope of Work:
- Earth moving, cut/fill plot to designed levels, borrow pit and material management.
- Highway construction & drainage including culvert underpass
- Pump station & street lighting installations
- Car parks and turning circles for logistics areas.